Argyll Backpackers offers high quality, great value, self catering accommodation.
Whether you’re travelling through the area or you want to spend a few days exploring or even if you’re working locally – you will enjoy excellent value and a warm welcome!
Our hostel has fabulous views over Loch Fyne, across to Cowal and Arran. Drivers will find us easily on the A83, cyclists will find us very close to NCR 78 and kayakers can paddle all the way into our garden by navigating to Inverneil island. Guests using public transport will be delighted to know that the Citylink bus 926 will drop off and pick up at the hostel.
- Rooms : 2 double bed rooms, 2 x twin bunk rooms, 2 x4 bunk rooms (en-suite), 1 x6 bunk room
- Suites : 3 en-suite rooms (4 bunk and 6 bunk rooms)
- Check In : 16.00 until 21.00 or by arrangement
- Check Out : 09.00 until 10.30 or by arrangement
- Cancellation : Cancellation within 24 hours of arrival date will forfeit 1st night payment
- Pets : Well behaved dogs with own bedding etc. permitted by arrangement (no extra cost)
- Children and Extra Beds : Children 3 years and over permitted. Children under 3 years must have own bed / cot + bedding at no cost.